10 Reasons Why You Must Have Life Insurance
1. If you have any dependents, whose count on your income, you should consider to buy life and disability insurance.
2. If you have any assets, (homes, cars) that you think to leave for your family and loved ones, you must to have insurance coverage, because in case of your unexpected death, your brethren would not afford it, and will need to sell it, downsize, etc.
3. If you have a debt, you must buy at least cheapest term insurance, covering debt's amount, to not pass your debt to your family. When you are leaving your children a home, or anything else you own, but also have debt, they may have to sell these things in order to pay off your debts (if you don’t have life insurance to help).
4. You love your children and wish them the best future - college, vacations, healthy life stile, nice house in good neighborhood, etc... therefore you must have coverage, if anything could happen to you.
5. Life insurance isn’t for you, it’s from you. It’s what you leave behind to help anyone who depends on you to pick up the pieces when you’re no longer around to provide for them.
6. ). Which means you’re not really leaving them with what you think you are.
7. It’s better to buy 30 years too early than 1 minute too late. The older you get, - more expensive life insurance will be. So you’re better off locking in a rate now and hoping you don’t need to use it.
8. You are not buying life insurance because you’re going to die, you buy it because, you hope, those you love are going to live. Although you may no longer be around, your family will be and they will need to keep living. It will already be a heartbreaking situation for them, so you don’t want them struggling to pay bills on top of grieving.
9. Life Insurance can help buy your family time and give them options.Your family will absolutely need time to mourn if anything were to happen to you. Can you imagine how tough that would be on them? With life insurance, they will be able to take that time to grieve without having to worry as much about financial matters.
10. To cover funeral and burial expenses. How many times have you seen a tragic accident happen and then the family cannot afford to pay for the funeral or burial, so they have to ask for donations in hopes to provide their loved one with a proper goodbye?Even if you think it’s not important to you, odds are, it will be important to your family and they’re going to want to give you a nice funeral. Life insurance can help to ensure they can do that without having the burden of having to find money to do so.
Now that you know life insurance can be extremely important for your family in the event anything should happen to you, it’s time to get a quote and look for a policy.3. If you have a debt, you must buy at least cheapest term insurance, covering debt's amount, to not pass your debt to your family. When you are leaving your children a home, or anything else you own, but also have debt, they may have to sell these things in order to pay off your debts (if you don’t have life insurance to help).
Planning for life
1. Estate creation
What is estate? In law definition an estate is somebody's net worth. An estate is an estate for life, created by act of law, which is defined as follows: When a man marries a woman, seized at any time during the coverture of an estate of inheritance, and has issue by her born alive, and which might by possibility inherit the same estate as heir to the wife, and the wife dies in the lifetime of the husband, he holds the lands during, his life by the curtesy.
It means, ordinarily, the realty, the whole of the property owned by anyone, your bank accounts, your home, your car, and any smaller assets as well as intellectual property (any rights and licenses you might have to, say, a song you wrote or even your social media accounts you have to your name) and the civic, or political condition or standing of a person; or, a class of persons grouped for social, civic, or political purposes.
Simplest way to create an estate when you just a new married couple is to buy a Term Life Insurance to protect each other and future children.
2. Buying the house
When you are buying your house, you need to protect it. Therefore you need to buy a mortgage insurance to protect your estate and life insurance to keep your estate for household members.
Buying the Right Mortgage Protection Life Insurance.
Benefits of Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance
How to invest safely?
Fixed Indexed Annuity
Asset Care & Long Term Care
Why insurance important for every one
Get a quote
Subscribe To My Website
Request a consultation
Is your house an asset
Saving or Investing?